Letts, Christopher

Athletic Department News, Updates, and Dates to Remember

Where You Will Find the Latest News and Important Dates From the Athletic Department

November, 2019

11/12/2019:  Winter I Sports (Boys Basketball, Girls Volleyball, Competition Cheer) will begin.  All participating students should report to the gymnasium at 3PM.  Their coaches will direct them from there.  Additionally, all students should be prepared to participate on this date.

October, 2019

10/31/2019:  The School Doctor will be in to administer physical exams for the Winter I Sports Season.  Please contact the Nurse’s Office at your earliest convenience if you wish to schedule an appointment.

10/12/2019:  Registration for the Winter I Sports Season opens at 9AM.  The full registration period will last until 11/13/2019 at 3PM. Visit our Athletic Registration Page if you need further information.

December, 2019

12/24/2019:  Registration for the Winter I Sports Season opens at 9AM.  The full registration period will last until 1/22/2020 at 3PM. Visit our Athletic Registration Page if you need further information.

January, 2020

1/13/2020:  The School Doctor will be in to administer physical exams for the Winter II Sports Season.  Please contact the Nurse’s Office at your earliest convenience if you wish to schedule an appointment.

1/21/2020:  Winter II Sports (Girls Basketball, Boys Volleyball, Wrestling, Boys&Girls Bowling) will begin.  All participating students should report to the gymnasium at 3PM.  Their coaches will direct them from there.  Additionally, all students should be prepared to participate on this date.

WisdomLane360 • Copyright 2020 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in